Debt collection training course - Debt collection recovery skills
Do you need more effective debt collection recovery skills?
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Marko Burazor - 3 days
- What is debt collection recovery?
- What is debt collector training?
- Why is effective credit collection important?
- What are the financial effects of credit receivables?
- On annual financial results and profits?
- On overall costs?
- Why is it important to keep the customers?
- What is customer loyalty and how to achieve it?
- What is the debt collection system?
- When does the collection process begin?
- What are differences in selling and collecting process?
- What are correct and what effective collatherals?
- What are other prevention tools?
- What are prevention tools in international sales?
- What are the most common prevention tools?
- What are risks of each prevention tool?
- What if debt ends up at Courts, will you get your money?
- What is Credit Rating? Who controls credit rating?
- How does collecting agency work?
- What are debt collector techniques?
- What is factoring?
- What are the steps in credit collection?
- How do you open communication?
- How do you reach the right person?
- How do you start conversation?
- How do you activly listen the customer?
- How do you ask for money?
- How do you control conversation?
- How do you ask the right questions?
- How do you close conversation?
- What are the clients common excuses?
- How to agree on payment terms and close the call?
- How do you react to clients excuses?
- How to respond at second and third call?
- Why clients do not pay?
- How to find out what clients really say under stress?
- How do you manage emotional states?
- How do you influence people?
- What are the tools of persuasion?
- How to develop active listening skills?
- How to ask the right questions?
- What is telephone communication?
- Why is telephone communication different?
- What is telephone etiquette?
- How to control telephone communication?
- What are the basic principles of negotiation?
- What is the difference between interest and position?
- What is negotiation based on interests?
- How do you accomplish negotiating goals?
- What are the functional types of personality?
- How do you negotiate with different personalities?
- What are usual problems in credit collection recovery?
- How do you solve problems with your clients?
- What are the conflict situations in credit collection?
- How do you resolve conflict situations?
- What are six steps to control the emotional client?
We perform our debt collection training with two trainers present and active all the time, resulting in much better learning effectiveness and better price (per participant).
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'Business Knowledge' Inc.
CMC - Certified Management Consultant (www.icmci.org), lived and worked in USA for 17 years. Experience: 3 years owner and director of "MK Export" Staten Island-NY, 7 years owner and manager of "TGallery" retail store chain in New York and Honolulu, 6 years owner and director of "Web Consulting Honolulu" consulting company, 12 years senior consultant, owner and director of "BusinessKnowledge" www.businessknowledge.biz Belgrade, Serbia
Trainer - Marko Burazor - Director of 'BCA' Agency.
Masters of Economics, Faculty of Economics Belgrade. Experience: 2 years Senior Business Process Manager at Vip mobile in Serbia - Mobilkom Austria Company, 1 year project manager for the entire retail segment of Delta Holding supermarket chain, 6 years consultant for the JICA (Japanese International Cooperation Agency), 3 years owner and director of BCA Consulting Agency
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: email@example.com
Reservations and application: This debt collection training is performed in English language, according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual request.
The result is better debt collection performance and loyal customer base
This training could be performed as coaching workshop via SKYPE
The cost of ONLINE TRAINING is $300 for one 3 hour session with 2 trainers-consultants
We will work with your employees 1 on 1 improving their personal performance with clients
Our interactive workshops, debt collection trainings and public seminars are available in English language to organizations throughout the World, in:
Albania Tirana, Andorra Andorra la Vella, Austria Vienna, Belarus Minsk, Belgium Brussels, Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo, Bulgaria Sofia, Croatia Zagreb Split Pula Rovinj, Cyprus Nicosia, Czech Republic Prague, Denmark Copenhagen, England London, Estonia Tallinn, Finland Helsinki, France Paris, Georgia Tbilisi, Germany Berlin, Greece Athens Thessaloniki, Hungary Budapest, Iceland Reykjavik, Ireland Dublin, Italy Rome Milan Napoli, Sicily Palermo, Latvia Riga, Liechtenstein Vaduz, Lithuania Vilnius, Luxembourg Luxembourg, Macedonia Skopje, Malta Valletta, Moldova Chisinau, Monaco Monaco, Montenegro Podgorica Budva Bar Kotor, The Netherlands Amsterdam, Northern Ireland Belfast, Norway Oslo, Poland Warsaw, Portugal Lisbon Romania Bucharest, Russian Federation Moscow, San Marino San Marino, Scotland Edinburgh, Serbia Belgrade, Slovakia Bratislava, Slovenia Ljubljana, Spain Madrid Barcelona, Sweden Stockholm, Switzerland Bern Geneva, Ukraine Kiev, Wales Cardiff, Algeria Algiers, Angola Luanda, Benin Porto-Novo. Botswana Gaborone, Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, Burundi Bujumbura, Cameroon Yaounde, Cape Verde Praia, Central African Republic Bangu, Chad N'Djamena, Comoros Moroni, Congo, Republic of Brazzaville, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Kinshasa, Cote d'Ivoire Yamoussoukro, Djibouti Djibouti, Egypt Cairo, Equatorial Guinea Malabo, Eritrea Asmara, Ethiopia Addis Ababa, Gabon Libreville, Gambia Banjul, Ghana Accra, Guinea Conakry, Guinea-Bissau Bissau, Kenya Nairobi, Lesotho Maseru, Liberia Monrovia, Libya Tripoli, Madagascar Antananarivo, Malawi Lilongwe, Mali Bamako, Mauritania Nouakchott, Mauritius Port Louis, Morocco Rabat, Mozambique Maputo, Namibia Windhoek, Niger Niamey, Nigeria Abuja, Rwanda Kigali, Sao Tome and Principe Sao Tome, Senegal Dakar, Seychelles Victoria, Sierra Leone Freetown, Somalia Mogadishu, South Africa Pretoria, Sudan Khartoum, Swaziland Mbabane, Tanzania Dar es Salaam, Togo Lome, Tunisia Tunis, Uganda Kampala, Western Sahara El Aaiun, Zambia Lusaka, Zimbabwe Harare, Afghanistan Kabul, Armenia Yerevan, Azerbaijan Baku, Bahrain Manama, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bhutan Thimphu, Brunei Darussalam Bandar Seri Begawan, Burma (Myanmar) Rangoon, Cambodia Phnom Penh, China Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Tianjin Chongqing Hong Kong Dongguan Nanjing Wuhan Hangzhou Shenyang Harbin, East Timor Dili, India New Delhi Mumbai Kolkata Calcutta, Indonesia Jakarta, Iran Teheran, Iraq Baghdad Israel Jerusalem, Japan Tokyo, Jordan Amman, Kazakhstan Astana, Korea Seoul, Kuwait Kuwait Citym, Kyrgyzstan Bishkekm, Laos Vientianem, Lebanon Beirutm, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Maldives Male, Mongolia Ulan Bator, Nepal Kathmandu, Oman Muscat, Pakistan Islamabad, Philippines Manila, Qatar Doha, Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Singapore Singapore, Sri Lanka Colombo, Syria Damascus, Taiwan Taipei, Tajikistan Dushanbe, Thailand Bangkok, Turkey Ankara Istanbul, Turkmenistan Ashgabat, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Dubai, Uzbekistan Tashkent, Vietnam Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City, Yemen Sana, Antigua and Barbuda St. John's, Bahamas Nassau, Barbados Bridgetown, Belize Belmopan, Canada Ottawa, Ontario Torinto, Quebec Montreal, British columbia vancouver, Costa Rica San Jose, Cuba Havana, Dominica Roseau, Dominican Republic Santo Domingo, El Salvador San Salvador, Greenland Nuuk, Grenada St. George's, Guatemala Guatemala City, Haiti Port-au-Prince, Honduras Tegucigalpa, Jamaica Kingston, Mexico Mexico City, Nicaragua Managua, Panama Panama City, St. Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, St. Lucia Castries, St. Vincent and The Grenadines Kingstown, Trinidad and Tobago Port-of-Spain, United States Washington D.C. New York Chicago LA, Argentina Buenos Aires, Bolivia La Paz Sucre, Brazil Brasilia Sao Paolo Rio de Janeiro, Chile Santiago, Colombia Bogota, Ecuador Quito, Guyana Georgetown, Paraguay Asuncion, Peru Lima, Suriname Paramaribo, Uruguay Montevideo, Venezuela Caracas,
Public training "Japanese way for Business in Serbia” in Belgrade Chamber of Commerce - March 18th 2014
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +381 63 60 80 26
Follow us on social media: